Best time to go to Pretoria Average weather of Pretoria, South Africa
Discover the very best time to go to Pretoria in South Africa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Pretoria?
When is the best time to go to Pretoria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pretoria are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Pretoria has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Pretoria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Pretoria in january|
|good weather||Pretoria in february|
|good weather||Pretoria in march|
|perfect weather||Pretoria in april|
|good weather||Pretoria in may|
|good weather||Pretoria in june|
|good weather||Pretoria in july|
|perfect weather||Pretoria in august|
|perfect weather||Pretoria in september|
|good weather||Pretoria in october|
|good weather||Pretoria in november|
|tolerable weather||Pretoria in december|
Weather and climate in Pretoria
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and you can expect to have 198mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in march.
- In the month of april the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 20°C.
- From may to august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains about 4mm each month.
- In september the climate is perfect. It is for example 28°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 10% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 29°C°C and it rains about 126mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 30°C.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Pretoria
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Pretoria: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Pretoria appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in South Africa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved