Best time to go to Thohoyandou Average weather of Thohoyandou, South Africa
Discover the best time to go to Thohoyandou in South Africa from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Thohoyandou?
When is the best time to go to Thohoyandou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Thohoyandou are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Thohoyandou has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Thohoyandou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Thohoyandou in january|
|tolerable weather||Thohoyandou in february|
|good weather||Thohoyandou in march|
|good weather||Thohoyandou in april|
|perfect weather||Thohoyandou in may|
|perfect weather||Thohoyandou in june|
|good weather||Thohoyandou in july|
|perfect weather||Thohoyandou in august|
|perfect weather||Thohoyandou in september|
|perfect weather||Thohoyandou in october|
|good weather||Thohoyandou in november|
|tolerable weather||Thohoyandou in december|
Weather and climate in Thohoyandou
- In january the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in january, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From june to july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in july, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in november about 2.5in.
- In december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in december about 4.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Thohoyandou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Thohoyandou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Thohoyandou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.