Best time to go to Swaziland (Eswatini) for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the best time to visit Swaziland from seasonal averages in many locations like Pigg's Peak or Manzini, below.
When is the best time to go to Swaziland (Eswatini)?
When is the best time to go to Swaziland (Eswatini)? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Swaziland (Eswatini), the weather is good everywhere in February, March, April, May, August, September, October and November
- The best months to go to Mbabane are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months in Mbabane are January, February, March, September, October, November and December, and the coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months in this city are January and December
- The cities with the best climate are Mbabane, Big Bend, Manzini, Pigg's Peak and Lobamba, with good weather at least 10 months a year
Annual weather in Swaziland (Eswatini)
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Swaziland (Eswatini) for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F to 83°F||tolerable weather|
|February||67°F to 83°F||good weather|
|March||65°F to 83°F||good weather|
|April||59°F to 77°F||good weather|
|May||56°F to 77°F||perfect weather*|
|June||49°F to 74°F||good weather*|
|July||49°F to 72°F||good weather*|
|August||54°F to 77°F||perfect weather*|
|September||61°F to 81°F||perfect weather|
|October||65°F to 81°F||good weather|
|November||67°F to 83°F||good weather|
|December||68°F to 85°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Swaziland (Eswatini) by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Swaziland (Eswatini)
On these 2 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Swaziland (Eswatini) and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Mbabane, Big Bend, Manzini, Nhlangano and Pigg's Peak.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Swaziland (Eswatini)
Find out when Swaziland (Eswatini) has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Swaziland (Eswatini)
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June and July. The number of visitors to Swaziland (Eswatini) is high in: August, September, October, November and December.
- Very low season in Swaziland (Eswatini): January and June.
- Low season in Swaziland (Eswatini): February, March, April, May and July.
- High season in Swaziland (Eswatini): September, October and November.
- Peek season in Swaziland (Eswatini): August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Swaziland (Eswatini) month by month
Where to go in Swaziland (Eswatini)?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
About Swaziland (Eswatini)
What can I do in Swaziland (Eswatini)?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping