Best time to go to Parc Kruger Average weather of Parc Kruger, South Africa
Discover the perfect time to visit Parc Kruger in South Africa from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Parc Kruger?
When is the best time to go to Parc Kruger? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Parc Kruger are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Parc Kruger has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Parc Kruger a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Parc Kruger in january|
|good weather||Parc Kruger in february|
|good weather||Parc Kruger in march|
|good weather||Parc Kruger in april|
|perfect weather||Parc Kruger in may|
|perfect weather||Parc Kruger in june|
|perfect weather||Parc Kruger in july|
|perfect weather||Parc Kruger in august|
|perfect weather||Parc Kruger in september|
|good weather||Parc Kruger in october|
|good weather||Parc Kruger in november|
|good weather||Parc Kruger in december|
Weather and climate in Parc Kruger
- In the month of january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains in january about 175mm.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 28°C in average and it rains about 24% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and you can expect to have 17mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains about 52% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Parc Kruger
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Parc Kruger: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Parc Kruger appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in South Africa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved