Best time to go to Big Bend Average weather of Big Bend, Swaziland (Eswatini)
Get the very best time to visit Big Bend in Swaziland from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Big Bend?
When is the best time to go to Big Bend? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Big Bend are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Big Bend a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Big Bend in january|
|good weather||Big Bend in february|
|good weather||Big Bend in march|
|good weather||Big Bend in april|
|perfect weather||Big Bend in may|
|perfect weather||Big Bend in june|
|good weather||Big Bend in july|
|perfect weather||Big Bend in august|
|perfect weather||Big Bend in september|
|good weather||Big Bend in october|
|good weather||Big Bend in november|
|tolerable weather||Big Bend in december|
Weather and climate in Big Bend
- Between the months of january and february the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- From march to april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in may about 0.6in.
- Between june and august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 77°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in september, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 52% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Big Bend
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Big Bend: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Swaziland (Eswatini)
Big Bend appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Swaziland (Eswatini) appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.