Best time to go to Modimolle Average weather of Modimolle, South Africa
Discover the best time to go to Modimolle in South Africa from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Modimolle?
When is the best time to go to Modimolle? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Modimolle
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Modimolle has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are June and July
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Modimolle a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Modimolle in january|
|good weather||Modimolle in february|
|good weather||Modimolle in march|
|perfect weather||Modimolle in april|
|perfect weather||Modimolle in may|
|good weather||Modimolle in june|
|good weather||Modimolle in july|
|perfect weather||Modimolle in august|
|perfect weather||Modimolle in september|
|perfect weather||Modimolle in october|
|good weather||Modimolle in november|
|good weather||Modimolle in december|
Weather and climate in Modimolle
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- From february to july the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 2.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in december about 2.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Modimolle
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Modimolle: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Modimolle appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.