Best time to go to Ban Rai Average weather of Ban Rai, Thailand
Get the perfect time to go to Ban Rai in Thailand from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Ban Rai?
When is the best time to go to Ban Rai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ban Rai are January, February, March, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are September and October
Annual weather in Ban Rai
For full information about the climate and weather in Ban Rai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/94°F||perfect weather||Ban Rai in january|
|February||77°F/99°F||good weather||Ban Rai in february|
|March||81°F/101°F||good weather||Ban Rai in march|
|April||85°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Ban Rai in april|
|May||85°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Ban Rai in may|
|June||81°F/95°F||good weather||Ban Rai in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Ban Rai in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||good weather||Ban Rai in august|
|September||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ban Rai in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Ban Rai in october|
|November||76°F/88°F||good weather||Ban Rai in november|
|December||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Ban Rai in december|
Weather and climate in Ban Rai
- From january to february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 108°F.
- Between march and october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 12in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ban Rai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ban Rai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ban Rai
Find out when Ban Rai has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ban Rai
- Very low season in Ban Rai
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, August, September and November.
- Low season in Ban Rai
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February and October.
- High season in Ban Rai
The number of visitors to Ban Rai is high in: December.
- Peek season in Ban Rai
The largest number of tourists visiting Ban Rai is during: January and July.