Best time to go to Hoi An Average weather of Hoi An, Vietnam
Find the best time to go to Hoi An in Vietnam from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Hoi An?
When is the best time to go to Hoi An? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hoi An are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are September and November
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Hoi An a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Hoi An in january|
|good weather||Hoi An in february|
|good weather||Hoi An in march|
|good weather||Hoi An in april|
|tolerable weather||Hoi An in may|
|bad weather||Hoi An in june|
|tolerable weather||Hoi An in july|
|tolerable weather||Hoi An in august|
|tolerable weather||Hoi An in september|
|tolerable weather||Hoi An in october|
|bad weather||Hoi An in november|
|bad weather||Hoi An in december|
Weather and climate in Hoi An
- In january the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in january, 22 days of rain are expected.
- From february to april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 59% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and, in august, 21 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 97°F.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 14.5in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 74% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in december, 23 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Vietnam
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hoi An
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hoi An: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Vietnam: get the best price!
Map of Vietnam
Hoi An appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved