When is the best time to go to Hoi An?
When is the best time to go to Hoi An? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hoi An are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Hoi An a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||21°C/25°C||290mm||bad weather||Hoi An in january|
|February||21°C/27°C||106mm||good weather||Hoi An in february|
|March||23°C/29°C||135mm||good weather||Hoi An in march|
|April||25°C/32°C||141mm||good weather||Hoi An in april|
|May||27°C/34°C||149mm||bad weather||Hoi An in may|
|June||27°C/35°C||155mm||bad weather||Hoi An in june|
|July||26°C/35°C||215mm||bad weather||Hoi An in july|
|August||26°C/34°C||202mm||bad weather||Hoi An in august|
|September||26°C/33°C||473mm||tolerable weather||Hoi An in september|
|October||25°C/31°C||433mm||tolerable weather||Hoi An in october|
|November||24°C/28°C||629mm||very bad weather||Hoi An in november|
|December||22°C/26°C||458mm||bad weather||Hoi An in december|
Weather and climate in Hoi An
- In january the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and, in january, 23 days of rain are expected.
- From february to april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains about 55% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 34°C in average and, in august, 25 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 38°C.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 433mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 33°C and it rains about 79% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 26°C and, in december, 24 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hoi An
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hoi An: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Vietnam
Hoi An appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.