Best time to go to Hoi An Average weather of Hoi An, Vietnam
Find the best time to go to Hoi An in Vietnam from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Hoi An?
When is the best time to go to Hoi An? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hoi An are February, March, April and June
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Hoi An
For full information about the climate and weather in Hoi An a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/74°F||bad weather||Hoi An in january|
|February||70°F/77°F||good weather||Hoi An in february|
|March||74°F/83°F||good weather||Hoi An in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||good weather||Hoi An in april|
|May||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Hoi An in may|
|June||81°F/92°F||good weather||Hoi An in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Hoi An in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Hoi An in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Hoi An in september|
|October||77°F/83°F||very bad weather||Hoi An in october|
|November||76°F/79°F||very bad weather||Hoi An in november|
|December||72°F/76°F||bad weather||Hoi An in december|
Weather and climate in Hoi An
- In january the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in january, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From february to april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 39% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in august, 15 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 23.9in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 60% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 76°F and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hoi An
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hoi An: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hoi An
Find out when Hoi An has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hoi An
- Very low season in Hoi An
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and October.
- Low season in Hoi An
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, September and November.
- High season in Hoi An
The number of visitors to Hoi An is high in: April and July.
- Peek season in Hoi An
The largest number of tourists visiting Hoi An is during: August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hoi An month by month
Best time for low prices in Hoi An
Average prices of hotels in Hoi An month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hoi An. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.