When is the best time to go to Da Nang?
When is the best time to go to Da Nang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Da Nang are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Da Nang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||21°C/25°C||291mm||bad weather||Da Nang in january|
|February||21°C/27°C||106mm||good weather||Da Nang in february|
|March||23°C/29°C||135mm||good weather||Da Nang in march|
|April||25°C/32°C||141mm||good weather||Da Nang in april|
|May||27°C/34°C||149mm||bad weather||Da Nang in may|
|June||27°C/35°C||155mm||bad weather||Da Nang in june|
|July||26°C/35°C||215mm||bad weather||Da Nang in july|
|August||26°C/34°C||202mm||bad weather||Da Nang in august|
|September||26°C/33°C||472mm||tolerable weather||Da Nang in september|
|October||25°C/31°C||433mm||tolerable weather||Da Nang in october|
|November||24°C/28°C||630mm||very bad weather||Da Nang in november|
|December||22°C/26°C||463mm||bad weather||Da Nang in december|
Weather and climate in Da Nang
- In the month of january the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 25°C in average and, in january, 23 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and you can expect to have 141mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to august the climate is bad. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 202mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains about 472mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in october, 22 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and you can expect to have 630mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. It is for example 26°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 463mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Da Nang
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Da Nang: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Vietnam
Da Nang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.