Best time to go to Da Nang Average weather of Da Nang, Vietnam
Find the best time to go to Da Nang in Vietnam from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Da Nang?
When is the best time to go to Da Nang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Da Nang are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Da Nang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Da Nang in january|
|good weather||Da Nang in february|
|good weather||Da Nang in march|
|good weather||Da Nang in april|
|bad weather||Da Nang in may|
|bad weather||Da Nang in june|
|bad weather||Da Nang in july|
|bad weather||Da Nang in august|
|tolerable weather||Da Nang in september|
|tolerable weather||Da Nang in october|
|very bad weather||Da Nang in november|
|bad weather||Da Nang in december|
Weather and climate in Da Nang
- In the month of january the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 25°C in average and, in january, 23 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and you can expect to have 141mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to august the climate is bad. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 202mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains about 472mm each month.
- In the month of october the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in october, 22 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and you can expect to have 630mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. It is for example 26°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 463mm.
Tours and organised trips in Vietnam
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Da Nang
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Da Nang: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Vietnam: get the best price!
Map of Vietnam
Da Nang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Vietnam
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved