Best time to go to Hanoi Average weather of Hanoi, Vietnam
Discover the most favorable time to visit Hanoi in Vietnam from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Hanoi?
When is the best time to go to Hanoi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hanoi are April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hanoi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Hanoi in january|
|tolerable weather||Hanoi in february|
|tolerable weather||Hanoi in march|
|good weather||Hanoi in april|
|tolerable weather||Hanoi in may|
|bad weather||Hanoi in june|
|bad weather||Hanoi in july|
|bad weather||Hanoi in august|
|tolerable weather||Hanoi in september|
|good weather||Hanoi in october|
|good weather||Hanoi in november|
|good weather||Hanoi in december|
Weather and climate in Hanoi
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 45°C and it rains in march about 55mm.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and you can expect to have 71mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 36°C in average and it rains about 58% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 44°C.
- In the month of july the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 36°C as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 346mm each month.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 75% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 39°C and it rains about 68% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 24°C°C and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Vietnam
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hanoi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hanoi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Vietnam
Hanoi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Vietnam
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved