Best time to go to Dalat Average weather of Dalat, Vietnam
Discover the best time to go to Dalat in Vietnam from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Dalat?
When is the best time to go to Dalat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dalat are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, August and September
Annual weather in Dalat
For full information about the climate and weather in Dalat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/76°F||good weather||Dalat in january|
|February||65°F/79°F||good weather||Dalat in february|
|March||68°F/85°F||good weather||Dalat in march|
|April||72°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dalat in april|
|May||72°F/85°F||very bad weather||Dalat in may|
|June||70°F/81°F||very bad weather||Dalat in june|
|July||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dalat in july|
|August||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dalat in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||very bad weather||Dalat in september|
|October||68°F/77°F||very bad weather||Dalat in october|
|November||67°F/77°F||bad weather||Dalat in november|
|December||65°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Dalat in december|
Weather and climate in Dalat
- In january the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 14% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 6.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 17in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to october the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 23.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dalat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dalat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Dalat
Find out when Dalat has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Dalat
- Very low season in Dalat
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, August, September and October.
- Low season in Dalat
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July and November.
- Peak season in Dalat
The largest number of tourists visiting Dalat is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Dalat month by month
Best time for low prices in Dalat
Average prices of hotels in Dalat month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Dalat. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.