Best time to go to Dalat Average weather of Dalat, Vietnam
Discover the best time to go to Dalat in Vietnam from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Dalat?
When is the best time to go to Dalat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dalat are February and March
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are May and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Dalat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Dalat in january|
|good weather||Dalat in february|
|good weather||Dalat in march|
|tolerable weather||Dalat in april|
|very bad weather||Dalat in may|
|very bad weather||Dalat in june|
|very bad weather||Dalat in july|
|very bad weather||Dalat in august|
|very bad weather||Dalat in september|
|very bad weather||Dalat in october|
|bad weather||Dalat in november|
|bad weather||Dalat in december|
Weather and climate in Dalat
- In january the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 17°C and it rains about 42% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 20°C and you can expect to have 134mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 27°C°C and you can expect to have 361mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to october the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 23°C in average and you can expect to have 577mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 17°C and it rains about 55% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Vietnam
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dalat
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dalat: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Vietnam
Dalat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Vietnam appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Vietnam
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved