Best time to go to Dargaville Average weather of Dargaville, New Zealand
Find the very best time to go to Dargaville in New Zealand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dargaville?
When is the best time to go to Dargaville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dargaville are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Dargaville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Dargaville in january|
|good weather||Dargaville in february|
|good weather||Dargaville in march|
|good weather||Dargaville in april|
|good weather||Dargaville in may|
|good weather||Dargaville in june|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in july|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in august|
|good weather||Dargaville in september|
|good weather||Dargaville in october|
|good weather||Dargaville in november|
|good weather||Dargaville in december|
Weather and climate in Dargaville
- From january to february the climate is favorable. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 1.3in.
- Between march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 26% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains in december about 1.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dargaville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dargaville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Dargaville appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.