Best time to go to Dargaville Average weather of Dargaville, New Zealand
Find the very best time to go to Dargaville in New Zealand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dargaville?
When is the best time to go to Dargaville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dargaville are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Dargaville
For full information about the climate and weather in Dargaville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Dargaville in january|
|February||63°F/76°F||good weather||Dargaville in february|
|March||63°F/72°F||good weather||Dargaville in march|
|April||59°F/68°F||good weather||Dargaville in april|
|May||58°F/65°F||good weather||Dargaville in may|
|June||54°F/61°F||good weather||Dargaville in june|
|July||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Dargaville in july|
|August||52°F/61°F||good weather||Dargaville in august|
|September||52°F/61°F||good weather||Dargaville in september|
|October||54°F/65°F||good weather||Dargaville in october|
|November||58°F/68°F||good weather||Dargaville in november|
|December||61°F/72°F||good weather||Dargaville in december|
Weather and climate in Dargaville
- From january to february the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 3.5in.
- Between march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 20% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in november, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains in december about 3.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dargaville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dargaville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Dargaville
Find out when Dargaville has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Dargaville
- Very low season in Dargaville
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Dargaville
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October and November.
- High season in Dargaville
The number of visitors to Dargaville is high in: February, March and April.
- Peek season in Dargaville
The largest number of tourists visiting Dargaville is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Dargaville month by month
Best time for low prices in Dargaville
Average prices of hotels in Dargaville month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Dargaville. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.