Best time to go to Dargaville Average weather of Dargaville, New Zealand
Find the very best time to go to Dargaville in New Zealand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dargaville?
When is the best time to go to Dargaville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dargaville are January, February, March, May, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Dargaville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Dargaville in january|
|good weather||Dargaville in february|
|good weather||Dargaville in march|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in april|
|good weather||Dargaville in may|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in june|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in july|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in august|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in september|
|good weather||Dargaville in october|
|good weather||Dargaville in november|
|tolerable weather||Dargaville in december|
Weather and climate in Dargaville
- From january to february the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 3.3in.
- Between march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 4.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 44% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in november, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in december about 5.2in.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dargaville
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dargaville: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Dargaville appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved