Best time to go to Kerikeri Average weather of Kerikeri, New Zealand
Find the perfect time to visit Kerikeri in New Zealand from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kerikeri?
When is the best time to go to Kerikeri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kerikeri are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are February and March
Annual weather in Kerikeri
For full information about the climate and weather in Kerikeri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Kerikeri in january|
|February||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Kerikeri in february|
|March||65°F/72°F||good weather||Kerikeri in march|
|April||63°F/68°F||good weather||Kerikeri in april|
|May||59°F/65°F||good weather||Kerikeri in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Kerikeri in june|
|July||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kerikeri in july|
|August||56°F/61°F||good weather||Kerikeri in august|
|September||56°F/61°F||good weather||Kerikeri in september|
|October||58°F/65°F||good weather||Kerikeri in october|
|November||59°F/67°F||good weather||Kerikeri in november|
|December||63°F/70°F||good weather||Kerikeri in december|
Weather and climate in Kerikeri
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 28% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 15% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kerikeri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kerikeri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kerikeri
Find out when Kerikeri has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kerikeri
- Very low season in Kerikeri
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, July, August and September.
- Low season in Kerikeri
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, June, October and November.
- High season in Kerikeri
The number of visitors to Kerikeri is high in: February.
- Peek season in Kerikeri
The largest number of tourists visiting Kerikeri is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Kerikeri month by month
Best time for low prices in Kerikeri
Average prices of hotels in Kerikeri month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kerikeri. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.