Best time to go to Cape Reinga Average weather of Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Get the very best time to go to Cape Reinga in New Zealand from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Cape Reinga?
When is the best time to go to Cape Reinga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cape Reinga are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
- February is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Cape Reinga
For full information about the climate and weather in Cape Reinga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Cape Reinga in january|
|February||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Cape Reinga in february|
|March||65°F/72°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in march|
|April||63°F/68°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in april|
|May||61°F/65°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in may|
|June||58°F/61°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in june|
|July||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cape Reinga in july|
|August||56°F/61°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in august|
|September||56°F/61°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in september|
|October||58°F/63°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in october|
|November||59°F/67°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in november|
|December||63°F/70°F||good weather||Cape Reinga in december|
Weather and climate in Cape Reinga
Cape Reinga enjoys a temperate oceanic climate (with warm summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Cape Reinga is 67°F (ranging from 59°F in july to 74°F in february). Annual rainfall is 58.6in, with a minimum of 3in in february and a maximum of 7.4in in june.
- Between the months of january and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 65°F and it rains about 7.3in each month.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cape Reinga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cape Reinga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Cape Reinga
Chargement en cours
Legend: Cape Reinga other locations