Best time to go to Kaitaia Average weather of Kaitaia, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to go to Kaitaia in New Zealand from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kaitaia?
When is the best time to go to Kaitaia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kaitaia are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
- February is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kaitaia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kaitaia in january|
|good weather||Kaitaia in february|
|good weather||Kaitaia in march|
|good weather||Kaitaia in april|
|good weather||Kaitaia in may|
|tolerable weather||Kaitaia in june|
|tolerable weather||Kaitaia in july|
|tolerable weather||Kaitaia in august|
|tolerable weather||Kaitaia in september|
|good weather||Kaitaia in october|
|good weather||Kaitaia in november|
|good weather||Kaitaia in december|
Weather and climate in Kaitaia
- Between the months of january and april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and september the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in september, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in december.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kaitaia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kaitaia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Kaitaia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved