Best time to go to Ballina Average weather of Ballina, Australia
Find the perfect time to visit Ballina in Australia from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ballina?
When is the best time to go to Ballina? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ballina
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
Annual weather in Ballina
For full information about the climate and weather in Ballina a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/81°F||good weather||Ballina in january|
|February||74°F/79°F||good weather||Ballina in february|
|March||72°F/77°F||good weather||Ballina in march|
|April||68°F/74°F||good weather||Ballina in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||good weather||Ballina in may|
|June||59°F/67°F||good weather||Ballina in june|
|July||58°F/67°F||good weather||Ballina in july|
|August||58°F/68°F||good weather||Ballina in august|
|September||63°F/72°F||perfect weather||Ballina in september|
|October||67°F/74°F||good weather||Ballina in october|
|November||70°F/77°F||good weather||Ballina in november|
|December||74°F/79°F||good weather||Ballina in december|
Weather and climate in Ballina
- In the month of january the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 27% of the time in january.
- Between february and april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 6.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 7.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ballina
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ballina: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ballina
Find out when Ballina has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ballina
- Very low season in Ballina
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, May, June and August.
- Low season in Ballina
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, September and November.
- High season in Ballina
The number of visitors to Ballina is high in: April and October.
- Peek season in Ballina
The largest number of tourists visiting Ballina is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ballina month by month
Best time for low prices in Ballina
Average price of hiring a car in Ballina
On average, it costs $ 33 per day to hire a car in Ballina. This price varies by $ 26 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 22 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 47.