Best time to go to Toowoomba Average weather of Toowoomba, Australia
Discover the very best time to visit Toowoomba in Australia from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Toowoomba?
When is the best time to go to Toowoomba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Toowoomba are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, March and December
Annual weather in Toowoomba
For full information about the climate and weather in Toowoomba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/86°F||good weather||Toowoomba in january|
|February||67°F/85°F||good weather||Toowoomba in february|
|March||65°F/81°F||good weather||Toowoomba in march|
|April||59°F/77°F||perfect weather||Toowoomba in april|
|May||52°F/70°F||good weather||Toowoomba in may|
|June||49°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Toowoomba in june|
|July||47°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Toowoomba in july|
|August||49°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Toowoomba in august|
|September||54°F/76°F||good weather||Toowoomba in september|
|October||61°F/79°F||good weather||Toowoomba in october|
|November||67°F/85°F||good weather||Toowoomba in november|
|December||68°F/85°F||good weather||Toowoomba in december|
Weather and climate in Toowoomba
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- From june to july the climate is okay. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and you can expect to have 6.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Toowoomba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Toowoomba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Toowoomba
Find out when Toowoomba has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Toowoomba
- Very low season in Toowoomba
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June, July and November.
- Low season in Toowoomba
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and December.
- High season in Toowoomba
The number of visitors to Toowoomba is high in: August and October.
- Peek season in Toowoomba
The largest number of tourists visiting Toowoomba is during: September.
Figure: Visitor index for Toowoomba month by month
Best time for low prices in Toowoomba
Average price of hiring a car in Toowoomba
On average, it costs $ 32 per day to hire a car in Toowoomba. This price varies by $ 23 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 22 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 45.