Best time to go to Coral Bay Average weather of Coral Bay, Australia
Get the most favorable time to go to Coral Bay in Australia from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Coral Bay?
When is the best time to go to Coral Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Coral Bay
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- Coral Bay has dry periods in July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are January, February, May and June
Annual weather in Coral Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Coral Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||85°F/95°F||good weather||Coral Bay in january|
|February||85°F/95°F||good weather||Coral Bay in february|
|March||85°F/95°F||good weather||Coral Bay in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in april|
|May||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in may|
|June||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in june|
|July||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in july|
|August||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in august|
|September||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in september|
|October||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in november|
|December||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Coral Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Coral Bay
- Between the months of january and february the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 104°F.
- Between may and november the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in november about 0.1in.
- In december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 92°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Coral Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Coral Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Coral Bay
Find out when Coral Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Coral Bay
- Very low season in Coral Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, April and June.
- Low season in Coral Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, May, July, August, September and October.
- Peek season in Coral Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Coral Bay is during: November and December.