Best time to go to Bunbury Average weather of Bunbury, Australia
Find the most favorable time to visit Bunbury in Australia from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Bunbury?
When is the best time to go to Bunbury? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Bunbury
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are February, March, April and May
Annual weather in Bunbury
For full information about the climate and weather in Bunbury a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bunbury in january|
|February||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bunbury in february|
|March||67°F/79°F||perfect weather||Bunbury in march|
|April||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bunbury in april|
|May||59°F/68°F||good weather||Bunbury in may|
|June||58°F/65°F||good weather||Bunbury in june|
|July||56°F/63°F||good weather||Bunbury in july|
|August||56°F/63°F||good weather||Bunbury in august|
|September||56°F/65°F||good weather||Bunbury in september|
|October||59°F/68°F||good weather||Bunbury in october|
|November||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bunbury in november|
|December||67°F/79°F||perfect weather||Bunbury in december|
Weather and climate in Bunbury
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in april, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bunbury
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bunbury: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bunbury
Find out when Bunbury has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bunbury
- Very low season in Bunbury
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, May, June, July and August.
- Low season in Bunbury
The months with low numbers of tourists are: September.
- High season in Bunbury
The number of visitors to Bunbury is high in: January, April, October and November.
- Peak season in Bunbury
The largest number of tourists visiting Bunbury is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bunbury month by month
Best time for low prices in Bunbury
Average price of hiring a car in Bunbury
On average, it costs $ 12 per day to hire a car in Bunbury. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 15.