Best time to go to Geraldton Average weather of Geraldton, Australia
Find the perfect time to go to Geraldton in Australia from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Geraldton?
When is the best time to go to Geraldton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Geraldton
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, June, July and December
Annual weather in Geraldton
For full information about the climate and weather in Geraldton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in january|
|February||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in february|
|March||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in march|
|April||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in april|
|May||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in may|
|June||61°F/70°F||good weather||Geraldton in june|
|July||58°F/67°F||good weather||Geraldton in july|
|August||59°F/68°F||good weather||Geraldton in august|
|September||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in september|
|October||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in october|
|November||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in november|
|December||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Geraldton in december|
Weather and climate in Geraldton
- From january to february the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 104°F.
- From march to may the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between june and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in september, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 0.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Geraldton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Geraldton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Geraldton
Find out when Geraldton has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Geraldton
- Very low season in Geraldton
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and November.
- Low season in Geraldton
The months with low numbers of tourists are: August.
- High season in Geraldton
The number of visitors to Geraldton is high in: April, July, September and October.
- Peek season in Geraldton
The largest number of tourists visiting Geraldton is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Geraldton month by month
Best time for low prices in Geraldton
Average price of hiring a car in Geraldton
On average, it costs $ 33 per day to hire a car in Geraldton. This price varies by $ 23 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 23 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 46.