Best time to go to Merredin Average weather of Merredin, Australia
Discover the very best time to go to Merredin in Australia from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Merredin?
When is the best time to go to Merredin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Merredin are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Merredin
For full information about the climate and weather in Merredin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||Merredin in january|
|February||74°F/92°F||perfect weather||Merredin in february|
|March||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Merredin in march|
|April||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Merredin in april|
|May||56°F/70°F||good weather||Merredin in may|
|June||50°F/65°F||good weather||Merredin in june|
|July||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Merredin in july|
|August||50°F/63°F||good weather||Merredin in august|
|September||52°F/68°F||good weather||Merredin in september|
|October||61°F/77°F||perfect weather||Merredin in october|
|November||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Merredin in november|
|December||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Merredin in december|
Weather and climate in Merredin
- From january to april the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 4% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- In september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 1.2in.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Merredin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Merredin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.