Best time to go to Dampier Average weather of Dampier, Australia
Get the very best time to go to Dampier in Australia from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Dampier?
When is the best time to go to Dampier? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Dampier
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- Dampier has dry periods in July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
Annual weather in Dampier
For full information about the climate and weather in Dampier a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||88°F/94°F||good weather||Dampier in january|
|February||88°F/94°F||good weather||Dampier in february|
|March||88°F/95°F||good weather||Dampier in march|
|April||85°F/92°F||perfect weather||Dampier in april|
|May||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Dampier in may|
|June||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Dampier in june|
|July||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Dampier in july|
|August||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Dampier in august|
|September||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Dampier in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Dampier in october|
|November||85°F/92°F||perfect weather||Dampier in november|
|December||86°F/94°F||good weather||Dampier in december|
Weather and climate in Dampier
- From january to february the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 88°F.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 8% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains in april about 1.1in.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dampier
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dampier: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Dampier
Average price of hiring a car in Dampier
On average, it costs $ 33 per day to hire a car in Dampier. This price varies by $ 27 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 21 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 47.