Best time to go to Broome Average weather of Broome, Australia
Get the best time to visit Broome in Australia from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Broome?
When is the best time to go to Broome? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Broome are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- Broome has dry periods in August, September and October
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
Annual weather in Broome
For full information about the climate and weather in Broome a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||86°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Broome in january|
|February||86°F/90°F||good weather||Broome in february|
|March||86°F/92°F||good weather||Broome in march|
|April||85°F/92°F||good weather||Broome in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Broome in may|
|June||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Broome in june|
|July||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Broome in july|
|August||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Broome in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Broome in september|
|October||83°F/90°F||perfect weather||Broome in october|
|November||86°F/92°F||good weather||Broome in november|
|December||86°F/92°F||good weather||Broome in december|
Weather and climate in Broome
- From january to march the climate is not good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 3.7in.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- Between may and september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- In november the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Broome
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Broome: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Broome
Find out when Broome has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Broome
- Very low season in Broome
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Broome
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and December.
- High season in Broome
The number of visitors to Broome is high in: June, September and October.
- Peak season in Broome
The largest number of tourists visiting Broome is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Broome month by month
Best time for low prices in Broome
Average price of hiring a car in Broome
On average, it costs $ 30 per day to hire a car in Broome. This price varies by $ 2.4 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 29 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 32.