Best time to go to Kalgoorlie Average weather of Kalgoorlie, Australia
Discover the most favorable time to visit Kalgoorlie in Australia from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Kalgoorlie?
When is the best time to go to Kalgoorlie? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalgoorlie are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Kalgoorlie
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalgoorlie a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/92°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in january|
|February||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in february|
|March||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in march|
|April||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in april|
|May||56°F/68°F||good weather||Kalgoorlie in may|
|June||50°F/63°F||good weather||Kalgoorlie in june|
|July||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Kalgoorlie in july|
|August||52°F/65°F||good weather||Kalgoorlie in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||Kalgoorlie in september|
|October||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in october|
|November||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in november|
|December||72°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kalgoorlie in december|
Weather and climate in Kalgoorlie
- Between january and april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- From june to july the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 76°F.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- From october to december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalgoorlie
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalgoorlie: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kalgoorlie
Find out when Kalgoorlie has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kalgoorlie
- Very low season in Kalgoorlie
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, May, June and August.
- Low season in Kalgoorlie
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April and July.
- High season in Kalgoorlie
The number of visitors to Kalgoorlie is high in: September, October and November.
- Peek season in Kalgoorlie
The largest number of tourists visiting Kalgoorlie is during: December.