Best time to go to Mandurah Average weather of Mandurah, Australia
Discover the most favorable time to visit Mandurah in Australia from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mandurah?
When is the best time to go to Mandurah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Mandurah
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March, April and May
Annual weather in Mandurah
For full information about the climate and weather in Mandurah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in january|
|February||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in february|
|March||68°F/79°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in march|
|April||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||good weather||Mandurah in may|
|June||59°F/67°F||good weather||Mandurah in june|
|July||58°F/63°F||good weather||Mandurah in july|
|August||58°F/63°F||good weather||Mandurah in august|
|September||58°F/65°F||good weather||Mandurah in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in october|
|November||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in november|
|December||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Mandurah in december|
Weather and climate in Mandurah
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- From may to october the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mandurah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mandurah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mandurah
Find out when Mandurah has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mandurah
- Very low season in Mandurah
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Mandurah
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, July, August and September.
- High season in Mandurah
The number of visitors to Mandurah is high in: February and April.
- Peak season in Mandurah
The largest number of tourists visiting Mandurah is during: January, October, November and December.