Best time to go to San Diego Average weather of San Diego, California
Find the perfect time to go to San Diego in United States from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to San Diego?
When is the best time to go to San Diego? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in San Diego
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- San Diego has dry periods in June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- December is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in San Diego a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Diego in january|
|good weather||San Diego in february|
|good weather||San Diego in march|
|good weather||San Diego in april|
|good weather||San Diego in may|
|perfect weather||San Diego in june|
|perfect weather||San Diego in july|
|perfect weather||San Diego in august|
|perfect weather||San Diego in september|
|perfect weather||San Diego in october|
|good weather||San Diego in november|
|good weather||San Diego in december|
Weather and climate in San Diego
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in San Diego
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of San Diego: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
California: get the best price!
Map of California
San Diego appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in California
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved