Best time to go to San Clemente Average weather of San Clemente, California
Discover the very best time to go to San Clemente in California from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to San Clemente?
When is the best time to go to San Clemente? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in San Clemente
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in San Clemente
For full information about the climate and weather in San Clemente a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/67°F||good weather||San Clemente in january|
|February||52°F/67°F||good weather||San Clemente in february|
|March||58°F/67°F||good weather||San Clemente in march|
|April||61°F/68°F||good weather||San Clemente in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in may|
|June||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in june|
|July||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in july|
|August||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in august|
|September||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in september|
|October||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in october|
|November||59°F/72°F||perfect weather||San Clemente in november|
|December||52°F/67°F||good weather||San Clemente in december|
Weather and climate in San Clemente
- Between january and june the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains in june about 0.2in.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Clemente
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Clemente: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in San Clemente
Find out when San Clemente has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in San Clemente
- Very low season in San Clemente
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in San Clemente
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, September, October, November and December.
- High season in San Clemente
The number of visitors to San Clemente is high in: June.
- Peek season in San Clemente
The largest number of tourists visiting San Clemente is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for San Clemente month by month
Best time for low prices in San Clemente
Average prices of hotels in San Clemente month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in San Clemente. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.