Best time to go to Temecula Average weather of Temecula, California
Discover the perfect time to visit Temecula in California from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Temecula?
When is the best time to go to Temecula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Temecula
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Temecula has dry periods in June, September and October
- December is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Temecula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Temecula in january|
|good weather||Temecula in february|
|good weather||Temecula in march|
|good weather||Temecula in april|
|perfect weather||Temecula in may|
|perfect weather||Temecula in june|
|perfect weather||Temecula in july|
|perfect weather||Temecula in august|
|perfect weather||Temecula in september|
|perfect weather||Temecula in october|
|good weather||Temecula in november|
|good weather||Temecula in december|
Weather and climate in Temecula
- From january to april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 1.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Temecula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Temecula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Temecula appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.