Best time to go to Temecula Average weather of Temecula, California
Discover the perfect time to visit Temecula in California from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Temecula?
When is the best time to go to Temecula? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Temecula are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
Annual weather in Temecula
For full information about the climate and weather in Temecula a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Temecula in january|
|February||45°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Temecula in february|
|March||50°F/67°F||good weather||Temecula in march|
|April||56°F/70°F||good weather||Temecula in april|
|May||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Temecula in may|
|June||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Temecula in june|
|July||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Temecula in july|
|August||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Temecula in august|
|September||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Temecula in september|
|October||61°F/77°F||perfect weather||Temecula in october|
|November||52°F/72°F||good weather||Temecula in november|
|December||45°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Temecula in december|
Weather and climate in Temecula
- From january to april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 56°F.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 3.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Temecula
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Temecula: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Temecula
Find out when Temecula has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Temecula
- Very low season in Temecula
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Temecula
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and November.
- High season in Temecula
The number of visitors to Temecula is high in: May, June, September, October and December.
- Peek season in Temecula
The largest number of tourists visiting Temecula is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Temecula month by month
Best time for low prices in Temecula
Average prices of hotels in Temecula month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Temecula. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.