Best time to go to Chula Vista Average weather of Chula Vista, California
Find the best time to go to Chula Vista in California from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Chula Vista?
When is the best time to go to Chula Vista? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Chula Vista
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Chula Vista has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Chula Vista a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chula Vista in january|
|good weather||Chula Vista in february|
|good weather||Chula Vista in march|
|good weather||Chula Vista in april|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in may|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in june|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in july|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in august|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in september|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in october|
|perfect weather||Chula Vista in november|
|good weather||Chula Vista in december|
Weather and climate in Chula Vista
- Between the months of january and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chula Vista
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chula Vista: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Chula Vista appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.