Best time to go to Chula Vista Average weather of Chula Vista, California
Find the best time to go to Chula Vista in California from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Chula Vista?
When is the best time to go to Chula Vista? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Chula Vista
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Chula Vista has dry periods in June and October
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Chula Vista
For full information about the climate and weather in Chula Vista a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/68°F||good weather||Chula Vista in january|
|February||56°F/68°F||good weather||Chula Vista in february|
|March||59°F/68°F||good weather||Chula Vista in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||good weather||Chula Vista in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in july|
|August||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in september|
|October||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in october|
|November||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Chula Vista in november|
|December||56°F/68°F||good weather||Chula Vista in december|
Weather and climate in Chula Vista
- Between the months of january and may the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in october, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chula Vista
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chula Vista: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chula Vista
Find out when Chula Vista has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chula Vista
- Very low season in Chula Vista
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, November and December.
- Low season in Chula Vista
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, September and October.
- High season in Chula Vista
The number of visitors to Chula Vista is high in: June and August.
- Peek season in Chula Vista
The largest number of tourists visiting Chula Vista is during: July.
Figure: Visitor index for Chula Vista month by month
Best time for low prices in Chula Vista
Average prices of hotels in Chula Vista month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Chula Vista. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.