Best time to go to Tijuana Average weather of Tijuana, Mexico
Discover the best time to visit Tijuana in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Tijuana?
When is the best time to go to Tijuana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Tijuana
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Tijuana
For full information about the climate and weather in Tijuana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/67°F||good weather||Tijuana in january|
|February||54°F/67°F||good weather||Tijuana in february|
|March||58°F/67°F||good weather||Tijuana in march|
|April||61°F/70°F||good weather||Tijuana in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in may|
|June||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in june|
|July||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in august|
|September||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in september|
|October||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Tijuana in november|
|December||54°F/67°F||good weather||Tijuana in december|
Weather and climate in Tijuana
- From january to may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 2% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 8% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tijuana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tijuana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tijuana
Find out when Tijuana has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tijuana
- Very low season in Tijuana
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April and June.
- Low season in Tijuana
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and November.
- High season in Tijuana
The number of visitors to Tijuana is high in: September, October and December.
- Peak season in Tijuana
The largest number of tourists visiting Tijuana is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Tijuana month by month
Best time for low prices in Tijuana
Average prices of hotels in Tijuana month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tijuana. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Tijuana
On average, it costs $ 23 per day to hire a car in Tijuana. This price varies by $ 4.3 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 21 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 25.