Best time to go to Tijuana Average weather of Tijuana, Mexico
Discover the best time to visit Tijuana in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Tijuana?
When is the best time to go to Tijuana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Tijuana
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Tijuana has dry periods in June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Tijuana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tijuana in january|
|good weather||Tijuana in february|
|good weather||Tijuana in march|
|good weather||Tijuana in april|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in may|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in june|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in july|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in august|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in september|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in october|
|perfect weather||Tijuana in november|
|good weather||Tijuana in december|
Weather and climate in Tijuana
- From january to may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 70°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 3% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 12% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tijuana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tijuana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Tijuana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.