Best time to go to Los Angeles Average weather of Los Angeles, California
Discover the perfect time to go to Los Angeles (California) in United States from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Los Angeles?
When is the best time to go to Los Angeles? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Angeles
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Los Angeles has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Angeles a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Los Angeles in january|
|good weather||Los Angeles in february|
|good weather||Los Angeles in march|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in april|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in may|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in june|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in july|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in august|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in september|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in october|
|perfect weather||Los Angeles in november|
|good weather||Los Angeles in december|
Weather and climate in Los Angeles
- Between january and april the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- Between may and october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- From november to december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 1.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Angeles
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Angeles: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Los Angeles appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.