Best time to go to Carlsbad Average weather of Carlsbad, California
Get the perfect time to visit Carlsbad in California from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Carlsbad?
When is the best time to go to Carlsbad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Carlsbad
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Carlsbad has dry periods in May, June, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Carlsbad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Carlsbad in january|
|good weather||Carlsbad in february|
|good weather||Carlsbad in march|
|good weather||Carlsbad in april|
|perfect weather||Carlsbad in may|
|perfect weather||Carlsbad in june|
|perfect weather||Carlsbad in july|
|perfect weather||Carlsbad in august|
|perfect weather||Carlsbad in september|
|perfect weather||Carlsbad in october|
|good weather||Carlsbad in november|
|good weather||Carlsbad in december|
Weather and climate in Carlsbad
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 6% of the time in may.
- From june to october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 76°F and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Carlsbad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Carlsbad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Carlsbad appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.