Best time to go to Newport Beach Average weather of Newport Beach, California
Discover the best time to go to Newport Beach in California from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Newport Beach?
When is the best time to go to Newport Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Newport Beach
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Newport Beach has dry periods in May and June
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Newport Beach
For full information about the climate and weather in Newport Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/68°F||good weather||Newport Beach in january|
|February||58°F/67°F||good weather||Newport Beach in february|
|March||59°F/67°F||good weather||Newport Beach in march|
|April||63°F/68°F||good weather||Newport Beach in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in august|
|September||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in september|
|October||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in october|
|November||63°F/72°F||perfect weather||Newport Beach in november|
|December||58°F/67°F||good weather||Newport Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Newport Beach
- Between the months of january and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 1% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Newport Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Newport Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Newport Beach
Find out when Newport Beach has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Newport Beach
- Very low season in Newport Beach
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and November.
- Low season in Newport Beach
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, October and December.
- High season in Newport Beach
The number of visitors to Newport Beach is high in: June and September.
- Peek season in Newport Beach
The largest number of tourists visiting Newport Beach is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Newport Beach month by month
Best time for low prices in Newport Beach
Average prices of hotels in Newport Beach month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Newport Beach. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.