Best time to go to San Bernardino Average weather of San Bernardino, California
Find the most favorable time to go to San Bernardino in California from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to San Bernardino?
When is the best time to go to San Bernardino? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Bernardino are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- San Bernardino has dry periods in May, June, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
Annual weather in San Bernardino
For full information about the climate and weather in San Bernardino a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||San Bernardino in january|
|February||45°F/63°F||tolerable weather||San Bernardino in february|
|March||49°F/70°F||tolerable weather||San Bernardino in march|
|April||56°F/76°F||good weather||San Bernardino in april|
|May||63°F/81°F||perfect weather||San Bernardino in may|
|June||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||San Bernardino in june|
|July||77°F/95°F||perfect weather||San Bernardino in july|
|August||77°F/95°F||perfect weather||San Bernardino in august|
|September||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||San Bernardino in september|
|October||63°F/83°F||perfect weather||San Bernardino in october|
|November||52°F/70°F||good weather||San Bernardino in november|
|December||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||San Bernardino in december|
Weather and climate in San Bernardino
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains in march about 1.4in.
- From april to october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 1% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 7% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Bernardino
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Bernardino: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in San Bernardino
Find out when San Bernardino has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in San Bernardino
- Very low season in San Bernardino
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in San Bernardino
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, June and November.
- High season in San Bernardino
The number of visitors to San Bernardino is high in: May, August, September and December.
- Peek season in San Bernardino
The largest number of tourists visiting San Bernardino is during: July and October.
Figure: Visitor index for San Bernardino month by month
Best time for low prices in San Bernardino
Average prices of hotels in San Bernardino month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in San Bernardino. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.