Best time to go to Rosarito Average weather of Rosarito, Mexico
Get the perfect time to go to Rosarito in Mexico from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Rosarito?
When is the best time to go to Rosarito? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Rosarito
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Rosarito
For full information about the climate and weather in Rosarito a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Rosarito in january
|Rosarito in february
|Rosarito in march
|Rosarito in april
|Rosarito in may
|Rosarito in june
|Rosarito in july
|Rosarito in august
|Rosarito in september
|Rosarito in october
|Rosarito in november
|Rosarito in december
Weather and climate in Rosarito
- From january to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- From june to october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains in december about 2.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rosarito
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rosarito: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Rosarito
Find out when Rosarito has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Rosarito
- Very low season in Rosarito
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, September and October.
- High season in Rosarito
The number of visitors to Rosarito is high in: November.
- Peak season in Rosarito
The largest number of tourists visiting Rosarito is during: July, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Rosarito month by month
Best time for low prices in Rosarito
Average prices of hotels in Rosarito month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Rosarito. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.