Best time to go to Rosarito Average weather of Rosarito, Mexico
Get the perfect time to go to Rosarito in Mexico from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Rosarito?
When is the best time to go to Rosarito? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Rosarito
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Rosarito has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Rosarito a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/67°F||good weather||Rosarito in january|
|February||56°F/67°F||good weather||Rosarito in february|
|March||56°F/67°F||good weather||Rosarito in march|
|April||59°F/70°F||good weather||Rosarito in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in may|
|June||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in june|
|July||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in july|
|August||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in september|
|October||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in october|
|November||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Rosarito in november|
|December||56°F/65°F||good weather||Rosarito in december|
Weather and climate in Rosarito
- From january to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- From june to october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains in december about 1.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Rosarito
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Rosarito: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.