Best time to go to Palm Springs Average weather of Palm Springs, California
Discover the best time to visit Palm Springs in United States from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Palm Springs?
When is the best time to go to Palm Springs? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Palm Springs are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Palm Springs has dry periods in January, March, April, May, June, September, October and November
- December is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Palm Springs a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Palm Springs in january|
|good weather||Palm Springs in february|
|good weather||Palm Springs in march|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in april|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in may|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in june|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in july|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in august|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in september|
|perfect weather||Palm Springs in october|
|good weather||Palm Springs in november|
|tolerable weather||Palm Springs in december|
Weather and climate in Palm Springs
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and, in november, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Palm Springs
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Palm Springs: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Palm Springs appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.