Best time to go to Manhattan Beach Average weather of Manhattan Beach, California
Discover the most favorable time to go to Manhattan Beach in California from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Manhattan Beach?
When is the best time to go to Manhattan Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Manhattan Beach
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Manhattan Beach
For full information about the climate and weather in Manhattan Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/70°F||good weather||Manhattan Beach in january|
|February||58°F/68°F||good weather||Manhattan Beach in february|
|March||59°F/68°F||good weather||Manhattan Beach in march|
|April||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in may|
|June||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in june|
|July||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in july|
|August||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in august|
|September||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in september|
|October||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in october|
|November||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Manhattan Beach in november|
|December||58°F/68°F||good weather||Manhattan Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Manhattan Beach
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and you can expect to have 1.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is perfect. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 1.1in.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Manhattan Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Manhattan Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.