Best time to go to Ensenada Average weather of Ensenada, Mexico
Discover the perfect time to visit Ensenada in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ensenada?
When is the best time to go to Ensenada? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ensenada
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Ensenada has dry periods in May, June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ensenada a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Ensenada in january|
|good weather||Ensenada in february|
|good weather||Ensenada in march|
|good weather||Ensenada in april|
|perfect weather||Ensenada in may|
|perfect weather||Ensenada in june|
|perfect weather||Ensenada in july|
|perfect weather||Ensenada in august|
|perfect weather||Ensenada in september|
|perfect weather||Ensenada in october|
|good weather||Ensenada in november|
|good weather||Ensenada in december|
Weather and climate in Ensenada
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From june to october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average and it rains about 4% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and it rains about 1.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ensenada
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ensenada: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Ensenada appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.