Best time to go to Ensenada Average weather of Ensenada, Mexico
Discover the perfect time to visit Ensenada in Mexico from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ensenada?
When is the best time to go to Ensenada? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ensenada
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Ensenada has dry periods in June and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Ensenada
For full information about the climate and weather in Ensenada a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Ensenada in january
|Ensenada in february
|Ensenada in march
|Ensenada in april
|Ensenada in may
|Ensenada in june
|Ensenada in july
|Ensenada in august
|Ensenada in september
|Ensenada in october
|Ensenada in november
|Ensenada in december
Weather and climate in Ensenada
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From june to october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 2.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ensenada
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ensenada: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ensenada
Find out when Ensenada has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ensenada
- Very low season in Ensenada
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Ensenada
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, June, November and December.
- High season in Ensenada
The number of visitors to Ensenada is high in: May, September and October.
- Peak season in Ensenada
The largest number of tourists visiting Ensenada is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Ensenada month by month
Best time for low prices in Ensenada
Average prices of hotels in Ensenada month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ensenada. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Ensenada
On average, it costs $ 78 per day to hire a car in Ensenada. This price varies by $ 3.3 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 76 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 80.