Best time to go to Batroun Average weather of Batroun, Lebanon
Find the very best time to go to Batroun in Lebanon from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Batroun?
When is the best time to go to Batroun? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Batroun are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Batroun has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Batroun a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Batroun in january|
|good weather||Batroun in february|
|good weather||Batroun in march|
|good weather||Batroun in april|
|perfect weather||Batroun in may|
|perfect weather||Batroun in june|
|perfect weather||Batroun in july|
|perfect weather||Batroun in august|
|perfect weather||Batroun in september|
|perfect weather||Batroun in october|
|perfect weather||Batroun in november|
|good weather||Batroun in december|
Weather and climate in Batroun
- From january to april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 6% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 2% of the time in june.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 1% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in november, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Batroun
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Batroun: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lebanon
Batroun appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Lebanon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.