Best time to go to Batroun Average weather of Batroun, Lebanon
Find the very best time to go to Batroun in Lebanon from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Batroun?
When is the best time to go to Batroun? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Batroun
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Batroun has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Batroun
For full information about the climate and weather in Batroun a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/63°F||good weather||Batroun in january|
|February||59°F/65°F||good weather||Batroun in february|
|March||61°F/67°F||good weather||Batroun in march|
|April||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Batroun in april|
|May||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Batroun in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Batroun in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||perfect weather||Batroun in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||perfect weather||Batroun in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Batroun in september|
|October||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Batroun in october|
|November||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Batroun in november|
|December||61°F/67°F||good weather||Batroun in december|
Weather and climate in Batroun
- From january to april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 2% of the time in april.
- Between may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in june.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 1% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and, in november, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 83°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Batroun
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Batroun: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Batroun
Find out when Batroun has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Batroun
- Very low season in Batroun
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March and April.
- Low season in Batroun
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, May and June.
- High season in Batroun
The number of visitors to Batroun is high in: July, October, November and December.
- Peek season in Batroun
The largest number of tourists visiting Batroun is during: August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Batroun month by month
Best time for low prices in Batroun
Average prices of hotels in Batroun month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Batroun. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, November is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.