Best time to go to Byblos Average weather of Byblos, Lebanon
Get the most favorable time to go to Byblos in Lebanon from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Byblos?
When is the best time to go to Byblos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Byblos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Byblos has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Byblos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Byblos in january|
|tolerable weather||Byblos in february|
|tolerable weather||Byblos in march|
|good weather||Byblos in april|
|perfect weather||Byblos in may|
|perfect weather||Byblos in june|
|perfect weather||Byblos in july|
|perfect weather||Byblos in august|
|perfect weather||Byblos in september|
|perfect weather||Byblos in october|
|good weather||Byblos in november|
|tolerable weather||Byblos in december|
Weather and climate in Byblos
- From january to february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 72°F.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C.
- Between april and may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 103°F.
- Between october and november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains in november about 1.5in.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Byblos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Byblos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lebanon
Byblos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Lebanon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.