Best time to go to Byblos Average weather of Byblos, Lebanon
Get the most favorable time to go to Byblos in Lebanon from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Byblos?
When is the best time to go to Byblos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Byblos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Byblos has dry periods in June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Byblos
For full information about the climate and weather in Byblos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/58°F||very bad weather||Byblos in january|
|February||45°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Byblos in february|
|March||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Byblos in march|
|April||56°F/70°F||good weather||Byblos in april|
|May||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Byblos in may|
|June||70°F/85°F||perfect weather||Byblos in june|
|July||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Byblos in july|
|August||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Byblos in august|
|September||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Byblos in september|
|October||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Byblos in october|
|November||54°F/70°F||good weather||Byblos in november|
|December||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Byblos in december|
Weather and climate in Byblos
- From january to february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 85°F.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C.
- Between april and may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 106°F.
- Between october and november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in november about 2.5in.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Byblos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Byblos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Byblos
Find out when Byblos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Byblos
- Very low season in Byblos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Byblos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, October and December.
- High season in Byblos
The number of visitors to Byblos is high in: September.
- Peak season in Byblos
The largest number of tourists visiting Byblos is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Byblos month by month
Best time for low prices in Byblos
Average prices of hotels in Byblos month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Byblos. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.