Best time to go to Kos for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the perfect time to visit Kos from seasonal averages in many locations like Mastichari or Tigaki, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kos?
When is the best time to go to Kos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Kos, the weather is good everywhere in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Kardamaina are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Kardamaina are July, August and September, and the coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months in this city are January and December
- The cities with the best climate are Kardamaina, Agios Fokas, Kefalos, Mastichari and Tigaki, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Agios Fokas are June, July, August, September and October
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Kos for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F to 58°F||
|February||58°F to 59°F||
|March||59°F to 61°F||
|April||63°F to 65°F||
|June||76°F to 77°F||
|July||79°F to 81°F||
|August||81°F to 83°F||
|September||77°F to 79°F||
|December||59°F to 61°F||
Best time to travel to Kos by cities
The best months to go to Kardamaina are march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
The best months to go to Agios Fokas are march, april, may, june, july, august, september, october, november and december.
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Kos
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Kos and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Kardamaina, Agios Fokas, Kefalos, Mastichari and Tigaki, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go on the island of Kos?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Kos
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do on the island of Kos?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Kos reliable?
Climate data for Kos has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Kos allows us to determine the average for each month in Kardamaina, Agios Fokas, Kefalos, Mastichari and Tigaki.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.