Best time to go to Sidon Average weather of Sidon, Lebanon
Discover the best time to go to Sidon in Lebanon from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Sidon?
When is the best time to go to Sidon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sidon are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Sidon has dry periods in June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Sidon
For full information about the climate and weather in Sidon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Sidon in january|
|February||52°F/61°F||good weather||Sidon in february|
|March||58°F/65°F||good weather||Sidon in march|
|April||65°F/72°F||good weather||Sidon in april|
|May||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Sidon in may|
|June||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Sidon in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Sidon in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Sidon in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Sidon in september|
|October||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sidon in october|
|November||63°F/70°F||good weather||Sidon in november|
|December||54°F/61°F||good weather||Sidon in december|
Weather and climate in Sidon
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in february about 5.9in.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and it rains in april about 1.9in.
- From may to october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sidon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sidon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.