Best time to go to Jounieh Average weather of Jounieh, Lebanon
Find the very best time to visit Jounieh in Lebanon from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Jounieh?
When is the best time to go to Jounieh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jounieh are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Jounieh has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Jounieh a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Jounieh in january|
|tolerable weather||Jounieh in february|
|tolerable weather||Jounieh in march|
|good weather||Jounieh in april|
|perfect weather||Jounieh in may|
|perfect weather||Jounieh in june|
|perfect weather||Jounieh in july|
|perfect weather||Jounieh in august|
|perfect weather||Jounieh in september|
|perfect weather||Jounieh in october|
|good weather||Jounieh in november|
|tolerable weather||Jounieh in december|
Weather and climate in Jounieh
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 56°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains in march about 2.2in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 5% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jounieh
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jounieh: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lebanon
Jounieh appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Lebanon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.