Best time to go to Tyr Average weather of Tyr, Lebanon
Get the most favorable time to visit Tyr in Lebanon from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Tyr?
When is the best time to go to Tyr? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tyr are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Tyr has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Tyr a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Tyr in january|
|tolerable weather||Tyr in february|
|good weather||Tyr in march|
|good weather||Tyr in april|
|perfect weather||Tyr in may|
|perfect weather||Tyr in june|
|perfect weather||Tyr in july|
|perfect weather||Tyr in august|
|perfect weather||Tyr in september|
|perfect weather||Tyr in october|
|good weather||Tyr in november|
|good weather||Tyr in december|
Weather and climate in Tyr
- Between january and february the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 16% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains about 1.5in each month.
- In december the climate is just OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tyr
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tyr: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Lebanon
Tyr appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Lebanon appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.