Best time to go to Licata Average weather of Licata, Sicily
Find the most favorable time to visit Licata in Sicily from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Licata?
When is the best time to go to Licata? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Licata are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Licata has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Licata a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Licata in january|
|February||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Licata in february|
|March||58°F/61°F||good weather||Licata in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Licata in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Licata in may|
|June||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Licata in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Licata in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||perfect weather||Licata in august|
|September||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Licata in september|
|October||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Licata in october|
|November||65°F/67°F||good weather||Licata in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Licata in december|
Weather and climate in Licata
- From january to march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average.
- In the month of april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains in april about 0.7in.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Licata
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Licata: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.