Best time to go to Canicattì Average weather of Canicattì, Sicily
Find the very best time to visit Canicattì in Sicily from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Canicattì?
When is the best time to go to Canicattì? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Canicattì are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Canicattì has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Canicattì a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Canicattì in january|
|tolerable weather||Canicattì in february|
|good weather||Canicattì in march|
|good weather||Canicattì in april|
|perfect weather||Canicattì in may|
|perfect weather||Canicattì in june|
|perfect weather||Canicattì in july|
|perfect weather||Canicattì in august|
|perfect weather||Canicattì in september|
|perfect weather||Canicattì in october|
|good weather||Canicattì in november|
|tolerable weather||Canicattì in december|
Weather and climate in Canicattì
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains in february about 1.2in.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between may and august the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- From september to november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains in november about 1.7in.
- In december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Canicattì
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Canicattì: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Canicattì appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.