Best time to go to Agrigento Average weather of Agrigento, Sicily
Find the very best time to go to Agrigento in Sicily from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Agrigento?
When is the best time to go to Agrigento? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agrigento are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Agrigento has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Agrigento a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Agrigento in january|
|tolerable weather||Agrigento in february|
|good weather||Agrigento in march|
|good weather||Agrigento in april|
|perfect weather||Agrigento in may|
|perfect weather||Agrigento in june|
|perfect weather||Agrigento in july|
|perfect weather||Agrigento in august|
|perfect weather||Agrigento in september|
|good weather||Agrigento in october|
|good weather||Agrigento in november|
|tolerable weather||Agrigento in december|
Weather and climate in Agrigento
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1.6in.
- In april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C.
- From may to july the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 97°F.
- In the month of august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 4% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains in december about 1.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agrigento
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agrigento: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sicily
Agrigento appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sicily appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.