Best time to go to Elia Average weather of Elia, Mykonos
Get the very best time to go to Elia in Mykonos from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Elia?
When is the best time to go to Elia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Elia are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Elia has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Elia
For full information about the climate and weather in Elia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Elia in january|
|February||56°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Elia in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Elia in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Elia in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Elia in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Elia in june|
|July||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Elia in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Elia in august|
|September||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Elia in september|
|October||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Elia in october|
|November||63°F/65°F||good weather||Elia in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Elia in december|
Weather and climate in Elia
Elia enjoys a hot-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Elia is 68°F (ranging from 58°F in january to 81°F in august). Annual rainfall is 23in, with a minimum of 0.1in in july and a maximum of 4.6in in january.
- Between the months of january and march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in august about 0.1in.
- In september the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 0.9in.
- From october to november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 74°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 3.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Elia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Elia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Elia
Chargement en cours
Legend: Elia other locations