Best time to go to Bodrum Average weather of Bodrum, Turkey
Find the perfect time to visit Bodrum in Turkey from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bodrum?
When is the best time to go to Bodrum? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bodrum are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Bodrum has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- January is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Bodrum
For full information about the climate and weather in Bodrum a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Bodrum in january|
|February||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bodrum in february|
|March||56°F/61°F||good weather||Bodrum in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Bodrum in april|
|May||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bodrum in may|
|June||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Bodrum in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bodrum in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bodrum in august|
|September||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bodrum in september|
|October||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Bodrum in october|
|November||63°F/68°F||good weather||Bodrum in november|
|December||58°F/61°F||good weather||Bodrum in december|
Weather and climate in Bodrum
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in march about 4.2in.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 67°F.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in june about 0.7in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bodrum
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bodrum: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bodrum
Find out when Bodrum has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bodrum
- Very low season in Bodrum
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Bodrum
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June and October.
- High season in Bodrum
The number of visitors to Bodrum is high in: September.
- Peak season in Bodrum
The largest number of tourists visiting Bodrum is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Bodrum month by month
Best time for low prices in Bodrum
Average prices of hotels in Bodrum month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bodrum. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Bodrum
A return flight between London and Bodrum is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 211 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 190 more for your airline ticket to Bodrum if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Bodrum
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Bodrum. This price varies by $ 8.4 depending on the month. In december, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 20.