Best time to go to Bodrum Average weather of Bodrum, Turkey
Find the perfect time to visit Bodrum in Turkey from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bodrum?
When is the best time to go to Bodrum? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bodrum are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Bodrum has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Bodrum a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Bodrum in january|
|tolerable weather||Bodrum in february|
|tolerable weather||Bodrum in march|
|good weather||Bodrum in april|
|perfect weather||Bodrum in may|
|perfect weather||Bodrum in june|
|good weather||Bodrum in july|
|good weather||Bodrum in august|
|perfect weather||Bodrum in september|
|perfect weather||Bodrum in october|
|good weather||Bodrum in november|
|good weather||Bodrum in december|
Weather and climate in Bodrum
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in march about 2.8in.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in june about 0.4in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and you can expect to have 9.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Turkey
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bodrum
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bodrum: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Turkey: get the best price!
Map of Turkey
Bodrum appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Turkey
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved