Best time to go to Platis Gialos Average weather of Platis Gialos, Mykonos
Discover the best time to go to Platis Gialos in Mykonos from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Platis Gialos?
When is the best time to go to Platis Gialos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Platis Gialos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Platis Gialos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Platis Gialos
For full information about the climate and weather in Platis Gialos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Platis Gialos in january
|Platis Gialos in february
|Platis Gialos in march
|Platis Gialos in april
|Platis Gialos in may
|Platis Gialos in june
|Platis Gialos in july
|Platis Gialos in august
|Platis Gialos in september
|Platis Gialos in october
|Platis Gialos in november
|Platis Gialos in december
Weather and climate in Platis Gialos
- Between january and march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and, in may, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 4% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 0.9in.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 12% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Platis Gialos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Platis Gialos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Platis Gialos
Average prices of hotels in Platis Gialos month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Platis Gialos. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Platis Gialos
On average, it costs $ 64 per day to hire a car in Platis Gialos. This price varies by $ 87 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 38 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 125.