Best time to go to Platis Gialos Average weather of Platis Gialos, Mykonos
Discover the best time to go to Platis Gialos in Mykonos from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Platis Gialos?
When is the best time to go to Platis Gialos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Platis Gialos are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Platis Gialos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Platis Gialos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Platis Gialos in january|
|tolerable weather||Platis Gialos in february|
|tolerable weather||Platis Gialos in march|
|good weather||Platis Gialos in april|
|good weather||Platis Gialos in may|
|perfect weather||Platis Gialos in june|
|perfect weather||Platis Gialos in july|
|perfect weather||Platis Gialos in august|
|perfect weather||Platis Gialos in september|
|good weather||Platis Gialos in october|
|good weather||Platis Gialos in november|
|tolerable weather||Platis Gialos in december|
Weather and climate in Platis Gialos
- Between january and march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 10% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 2% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 0.7in.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 23% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Tours and organised trips in Mykonos
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Platis Gialos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Platis Gialos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Mykonos: get the best price!
Map of Mykonos
Platis Gialos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mykonos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved